Among the papers we hope to publish in 2018 and beyond
are the following (abbreviated titles, listed alphabetically by main author's surname):
- 3D modelling of the Al Khlata Formation in the Rima area of the eastern flank of the South Oman Salt Basin
by I. Abbasi (Al Qaboos University, Oman), F. Al Abri and A. Heward
- High-resolution sedimentology and sequence stratigraphy of the Upper Khartam Member, Khuff carbonates, Central
by A. Adam (KFUPM) et al.
- Depositional facies and reservoir evolution of the Arab carbonate reservoir, offshore southern Iran
by A. Amini (University of Tehran) et al.
- Evolution of the SE intermontane Ararat Basin (Armenia, Lesser Caucasus): a consequence of inherited thick and
thin skinned tectonics
by A. Avagyan (IGS Yerevan) et al.
- Three-dimensional seismic geomorphology of the Macaé Formation palaeokarst, Campos Basin, Brazil
by M. Basso (DGRN Campinas, Brazil) et al.
- Volcanic pore system quantification and characterization: a case study from Serra Geral Group, Southern Brazil
by M. Becker et al. (Univ. Federal do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil)
- High resolution organic geochemistry of crude oils from the Llanos Province, Colombia
by J. E. Cortes et al. (PetroMarkers, USA)
- Petroleum potential of the Precambrian Sankuru- Mbuji-Mayi- Lomami-Lovoy basin, south-central Democratic
Republic of the Congo
by F. Delpomdor and A. Préat (Univ. Libre de Bruxelles)
- Non-destructive investigations of thermal maturity and mechanical properties in source rocks
by S. L. Eichmann (Aramco Services), D. Jacobi et al.
- Geochemistry of oils from seeps and producing wells in Southern Cameroon
by E. Eseme (Activ Labs, Ontario) et al.
- Petroleum geology of the Lunpola Basin, northern Tibet, China
by Fu Xiugen et al. (Chengdu Institute of Geology)
- 2D modelling in the East Part of the Variscan Orogen (Czech Republic): the effect of thrusting on the thermal
by E. Gerslova (Masarykova Univ., Czech Republic) et al.
- Petroleum systems of Lebanon
by R. Ghalayni (Lebanese Petroleum Administration) et al.
- Productivity or preservation controls on source rock quality? Integrated observations of Carboniferous deposits,
Junggar Basin, NW China
by T. Hui, M. Allen (Durham University) et al
- Reservoir characterization of the Late Jurassic Arab Member of the Surmeh Formation, central Persian Gulf,
by M. Jamalian (Pars Petro Zagros Company, Tehran) et al.
- Biomarker geochemistry of crude oil and bituminous shale deposits in the Yendköy field (Konya-Eregld basin),
central Anatolia, Turkey
by R. Kara Gülbay (Karadeniz Technical University) et al.
- Organic matter in Miocene strata – geochemistry and basin modelling (Polish and Ukrainian Carpathian Foredeep)
by P. Kosakowski (AGH University) et al.
- Geochemical characteristics of the Oligocene Menilite Formation in the Polish and Ukrainian Outer Carpathians
by Kosakowski, P. (AGH University) et al.
- Geochemical evaluation of oils and tar from the Caracara and Tiple areas, eastern Llanos Basin, Colombia
by G. Marquez (University of Huelva) et al
- Source rocks in the Moghan Basin: implication for hydrocarbon exploration in NW Iran
by M. Mirshahani et al. (RIPI, Tehran)
- Constraints on sea level fluctuations based on geochemical data: the Eocene Shahbazan Formation (Lurestan Iran)
by H. Mohseni (Bu Ali Sina University, Iran) et al.
- Seismic geomorphology of a Lower Cretaceous fluvial gas reservoir: Shurijeh Formation, Kopeh Dagh Basin, NE Iran
by R. Moussavi-Harami et al. (University of Masshad, Iran)
- 3D basin modelling of the Maykop source rocks in the Western Black Sea
by R. Olaru (OMV Petrom) et al.
- Reservoir heterogeneities in ramp carbonates: a new high-resolution approach for 3D facies modelling
by A. Petrovic (Universityof Tuebingen), T. Aigner and M. Pontiggia
- Eocene and Oligo-Miocene Source Rocks in the Rioni and Kura basins of Georgia: Depositional environment and
by M. Pupp (Leoben University) et al.
- Late Permian and Late Triassic source rocks from the Qamdo (Changdu) Basin, eastern Tibet
by Zhaolin Qi (China University of Geosciences) et al.
- Burial and thermal history of Ediacaran strata of SW Ukraine and Moldova
by N. Radkovets (IGGCM Lviv, Ukraine) et al.
- Integration of unconventional seismic attributes and geomechanical analysis for fractured reservoir
characterization in Block M3, offshore Myanmar
by A. Sakulraungsri (PTTEP, Thailand) et al.
- Paratethyan petroleum source rocks: An overview
by R. F. Sachsenhofer (Leoben University) et al.
- Rock-fluid interaction due to igneous intrusions in the Khyber Limestone (Devonian), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,
Pakistan: Diagenetic alterations and its implications for reservoir properties
by M. Shah (Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad) et al.
- Using reservoir and field analogs to identify new and under-appreciated reservoirs, Shu'aiba Formation,
southern Rub'Al-Khali, Saudi Arabia
by D. Steinhauff (Aramco)
- Hydrocarbon traps in syncline structures: a case study from the Lishu Depression of Songliao Basin, China
by Wang HongYu and Fan Tailian (China University of Geosciences)
- Tracing the origin of petroleum using asphaltene carbon isotopes
by Yan-Rong Zou et al. (Guangzhou Institute of Geochem.)